1. (Personal data and processing purposes): our structure will process the personal data you provide, in full compliance with the legislation; this processing will concern the data, possibly sensitive, health and legal, necessary for the fulfillment of the institutional tasks of our structure.
2. (Third parties personal data disclosure): personal data may be shared with associations, institutions, public or private authorities, national or international, to natural or legal persons, also in an instrumental way, for the correct fulfillment of the entire or part of the assignment. During the enrollment in a volunteering project, your personal data – with the exception of any sensitive, health and legal data – will be disclosed to other parties belonging to or adhering to the partnership with our structure, with the aim of fulfilling the service that MilanoAltruista makes available as an intermediary.
3. (Processing method): the treatment will be carried out manually and / or in an automated form, respecting the prescriptions dictated by the aforementioned regulation, so as to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, unauthorized access or unauthorized treatment, in accordance with the purposes of the collection.
4. (Need for the provision of data): the provision of personal data is essential for the fulfillment of the mandate. Any refusal to communicate this information, as well as failure to sign the consent referred to in the first point, will make it impossible to carry out the required institutional activity.
5. (Rights recognized to the interested party): in relation to the processing of personal data, you can exercise the rights recognized by art. 15 to art. 22 of the GDPR n. 2016/679, and simply the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability and opposition, by contacting the Privacy Manager at the Data Controller, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
6. (Owner and Manager of personal data protection): the data controller is the MilanoAltruista Onlus association, in the person of the President, pro tempore legal representative, domiciled for the office in MilanoAltruista, Via Donatello, 5b 20131 Milan MI. The (Privacy Manager is available at the email address email@example.com).
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded position data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the website.
By using the contact forms, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the following purposes (based on the GDPR legislation please select the boxes you want to accept):
(1) Personal data will be used exclusively to respond to my specific request to make my data appear in the list published on the site and to insert myself in the list of registered users.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so you don’t have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for a year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies or not. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and your screen display options. Access cookies last two days while cookies for screen options last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will persist for two weeks. If you log out from your account, the access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just modified. Expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
The articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves exactly in the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
For how long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For registered users (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have on your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file from the site with the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all your personal data . This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where do we send your data
Visitors comments can be checked through an automatic spam detection service.